Incorporate your co-op today
Incorporation is an important, but sometimes challenging, step in setting up a co-operative. Government forms are tedious. And the unfamiliar process can cost you time or serious lawyer fees. So, make it easy on yourself. Let us do this step for you.
With our unique process, incorporate your co-op in less time, with less hassle and for less money. In fact, we can usually incorporate a co-op for as low as $400 – a price that simply covers government fees and a small admin charge. That’s it. No hourly rates. No headaches.
Here’s how it works:
- Complete a short survey. This step initiates the process, and provides important information for incorporating your co-op properly.
- You get email confirmation of receipt.
- Next, we set up a kick-off phone call.
- An experienced professional works on your incorporation documents.
- Within 2 weeks we review the incorporating documents with you before they’re submitted.
- Finally, we notify you when the incorporation is complete – the timeline for this depends a bit on the province you incorporate in but could take 2-6 weeks.
You focus on your business. Let us take care of the paperwork.
PLEASE NOTE: We work in the Canada’s western provinces. So, currently, we only incorporate co-operative businesses in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia. We can also incorporate co-ops federally in these provinces.
Plus, check out this short video on what incorporation is, the benefits, and why you might choose to incorporate.