Your co-operative starts with good design
Co-ops need three things to be successful: the right people, solving the right problem, with the right business idea. Getting these things right will set you and your business on the path to success. That’s why all Co-operatives First supports start by ensuring your project has these key elements.
In the early days of your project, it can be hard to know if you are going in the right direction. That’s where our team of experts comes in. We always start by listening and asking the right questions to make sure your business creates value for the people involved and is designed for success.
If you want to start a co-op in Western Canada, we can support you. Here’s how it works:
- Get in touch with us and let us know you’re interested.
- We will follow up to schedule a 15-30 minute call.
- Once we’ve verified you’re human and your project is in Western Canada, one of our expert advisors will set up an Exploring Opportunities workshop for your group.
- Your group takes the workshop!
- You get access to our follow-up tools and resources for co-operative start-ups.
You may also be interested in the tools and resources available on the Co-op Creator.